Information for Medicaid members on how to obtain a replacement card.

If you are enrolled in a CMO and you need a replacement card. please contact your CMO.

Amerigroup Community Care


Peach State

If you receive SSI and you need a replacement card, please call the Member Contact Center.

Please call the Member Contact Center to get a new card. You can reach a representative at 866-211-0950, Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. You may also log on to