EVV Schedule of Events
The Georgia Department of Community Health is committed to providing the most up-to-date information regarding Georgia’s EVV implementation. Check out the list of upcoming events where we will be providing great opportunities to:
- Learn what EVV is and how it will affect you as a member or a service provider
- Get information on EVV processes and expectations
- Learn about the benefits to using the EVV system
- Learn what a service provider's role is in EVV
- Hear about a day-in-the-life of an EVV member or a service provider
- Discuss some of the myths about EVV
- Get updates on Georgia’s status as the state progresses towards full EVV implementation compliance
- Get answers to your questions about EVV
|DCH EVV Townhall Series #2- Mobile App Demo||Webinar||12/08/2020||1:00pm ET||Register Here|
|DCH EVV Townhall Series #2- Mobile App Demo||Webinar||12/08/2020||6:00pm ET||Register Here|
EVV system training will be provided by Conduent in partnership with Tellus during a later phase in the implementation. The schedule will be updated with training information accordingly. Check back often for updates!
EVV System Training
EVV system training will be provided by Conduent in partnership with Tellus during a later phase in the implementation. The schedule will be updated accordingly.
|EVV Initial Training||Multiple||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
|EVV Refresher Training||Multiple||TBD||TBD||TBD||TBD|
Monthly Calendar of Scheduled Events:- Posted 11/23/20
- Updated 11/02/20
Let us know if you’d like to see other details added or if you have a question.