EVV Service Providers
The Department of Community Health (DCH) has created a variety of material that members and service providers can review, download, and share within the Medicaid service provider community. In order to ensure a smooth transition to EVV, DCH requests that service providers and case managers inform members and their family of the upcoming EVV system implementation during their regularly scheduled outreach and interactions with members. We will be adding new information throughout our implementation. Check back often for updates!
Medicaid Service Providers:
- EVV Quick Reference Guide
- EVV Caregiver Fact Sheet
- EVV Information PowerPoint (PPT)
- General Provider-Related Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- EVV Visioning Session Output (Hosted 2/27/2018 at DCH)
- EVV Readiness Survey (Administered in April 2018 via Survey Monkey)
- * EVV Status Updates & Timelines - Providers
- * EVV Best Practices, “How to Prepare”, & Tip Sheets – Providers
- * Training Schedule & Material – Providers
- 21st Century Cures Act
- CMS EVV Presentation December 2017
- CMS EVV Presentation January 2018
- CMS Frequently Asked Questions
* = Forthcoming material - check back later for updates!
Let us know if you’d like to see other details added or if you have a question.